About Me

My photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. My latest books are THE TYRANNY OF OPINION: CONFORMITY AND THE FUTURE OF LIBERALISM (2019); AT THE DAWN OF A GREAT TRANSITION: THE QUESTION OF RADICAL ENHANCEMENT (2021); and HOW WE BECAME POST-LIBERAL: THE RISE AND FALL OF TOLERATION (2024).

Sunday, February 11, 2007


You are Magneto

You fear the persecution of those that are different or underprivileged so much that you are willing to fight and hurt others for your cause.


Magneto
63%
Apocalypse
62%
Mystique
61%
Lex Luthor
58%
Dr. Doom
56%
Venom
55%
Riddler
54%
Catwoman
50%
Green Goblin
49%
Two-Face
49%
The Joker
47%
Kingpin
44%
Dark Phoenix
42%
Poison Ivy
39%
Mr. Freeze
37%
Juggernaut
33%


Click here to take the "Which Super Villain are you?" quiz...



Muahahaha! Try it. I was surprised to get the character I was hoping for; though of course, I'm really a pussycat who would never hurt anybody. :)

3 comments:

Blake Stacey said...

Of course, now every time I read one of your posts, I'm going to hear it in the voice of Sir Ian McKellen.

Russell Blackford said...

Dammit, I was sure every friend I have would want to do this. How can I twist their arms so they actually read my blog, and not just whatever bits get recycled on the IEET site, lol?

Russell Blackford said...

And, yes, I wish I did have Sir Ian's voice.