About Me

My photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. My latest books are THE TYRANNY OF OPINION: CONFORMITY AND THE FUTURE OF LIBERALISM (2019); AT THE DAWN OF A GREAT TRANSITION: THE QUESTION OF RADICAL ENHANCEMENT (2021); and HOW WE BECAME POST-LIBERAL: THE RISE AND FALL OF TOLERATION (2024).

Friday, June 24, 2011

I still have that post on free will coming

... but I have a feeling it won't be a short one. lol What should we talk about meanwhile?

3 comments:

The Uncredible Hallq said...

Let's talk about comic books. I just got the first volumes of Ultimate X-Men and Ultimate Spider-Man today, and am loving them. Not much motivation to read the current issues "main continuity" versions of these, though. Maybe I'll pick up the early Spider Man comics, and the Claremont version of X-Men, eventually.

Brian said...

"...I have a feeling it won't be a short one."

Well, not if you don't want it to be.

Russell Blackford said...

Believe me, I'm always as brief as I can manage.