About Me

My photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. My latest books are THE TYRANNY OF OPINION: CONFORMITY AND THE FUTURE OF LIBERALISM (2019); AT THE DAWN OF A GREAT TRANSITION: THE QUESTION OF RADICAL ENHANCEMENT (2021); and HOW WE BECAME POST-LIBERAL: THE RISE AND FALL OF TOLERATION (2024).

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Freedom of Religion and the Secular State now published


I say just a leetle bit more about it over here at Talking Philosophy.

1 comment:

Kyle said...

Dr. Blackford, I have been a reader of your blog since I first heard about it about a year ago. I am planning on buying your Freedom of Religion and the Secular State, as I enjoy both your writing style and the clarity of your writing. I was wondering if you were aware that the e-book price is about double the price of the paperback price (at least in the US both on Amazon $54.97 vs $28.61 and as listed on Wiley $69.99 vs $29.95). I would think that the price difference would greatly discourage e-book sales.